Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall Trends- Buy Now!

So if you're anything like me, I like to get in while the sales are on and get a good deal on a usually expensive item. While I was scouring the stores this past weekened, i noticed that alot of next winters trends are on sales from our past winter season stock. So, I thought that I would pass on my knowledge to you all, and help you out on some bargains.

So, pen and pape girls. Next season you are going to want to have the following things. You can get most of these now on sale before summer comes.





Hope this has helped you. Dont forget though, that this stuff will go into your cupboard for next year- but atleast you know you saved a load of cash now, instead of waiting till all the new stock comes in.

Happy Shopping..... Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment