Friday, November 5, 2010

Being Proactiv

Most week while  I am watching TV I am faced with that over dramatised, and over lit ad for Proactiv skin treatment. I think I have counted 6 celebrity endorsers for this product so far. It started off with Jessica Simpson when it first came out. Since then I have seen Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Delta Goodrem and Julianne Hough.

So i took a step and bought myself a Proactiv kit. Now the women at the stall even said that my skin isnt that bad, but Im so sick of of having to wear make up in public. I just want to go into the summer months with clear skin and minimal make up :). So- here I go. I am going to let you know how it goes. I was given advice that it can take up to 12 weeks to see the final results of clear skin, but I was reading in the booklet that I recieved and this girls blog (still working out if real or marketing stunt) says that she saw results as soon as 12 days. So considering that I have "good" skin (pffft), Im hoping that my results will reflect the blogs results.

Right now I am at day 7 of trying Proactiv. I just started using it twice a day (have to use it once a day for the first week). My skin has gotten worse, which is what they say will happen, as the products draw out all of the impurities from your skin. So, at the moment my skin is cleaning itself. I have 4 days until my skin starts to even out, according to the blog. By then it will be Thursday- so i shall update you then.

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment