Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Summer Days

I have put together a quick post of what I believe are the essentials for this summer.
You are going to need a nice straw hat, preferably a fedora. My swimsuit of choice is a bandeau set, in light pastel floral prints (see here for my other summer picks). A maxi skirt will take you from the beach to the night, and a nice cover up for the beach that can also be taken into night like the a sheer blouse. Denim shorts are a staple as well as basic loose high waisted shorts for a more sophisticated look. Espadrilles are the shoe of choice and nothing finshes an outfits off this summer than a simple denim vest. Im loving the cotton slouch bag to carry my essentials for the beach, and then a basic leather slung purse for day to day use.
Summer Day

Summer Day by Antzypants featuring a sheer blouse



Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment