Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summer Nights

This is a carry on from the below post. I want to highlight what I believe are the key pieces for night wear this summer. Sequins are very big this summer for day and night. I love a nice white and sequin dress. I also am loving the sequin vests in Gold and Silvers. Lace is very big as well, but sticking with black lace is a nice change for evening wear. Even trying something unexpected like the gold lace blouse below. Shorts are very trendy for night time and a nice change from skirts and dresses. Try a dark shade and loose fitting for a more flattering look. Leather is still on trend this season with skirts and shorts. Try a high waisted leather skirt to make the look more current. Another skirt trend is a layered skirt, as well as a painted print. With dresses, I think it is important to have a LWD (Little White Dress) as well as a gem coloured lady like frock (ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst). With shoes, the pointed heels are back on trend and if you get a black pair, you know it will go with everything. A nude pair of heels are also a must. Statement jewellery is also key this summer. I chose the ring below, to match with the gem colour trend, as well as a new comer to the ring range, the muli finger rings. I am so loving a nice cream flower to put in my hair for both day and night.


Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment