Thursday, December 30, 2010

Clothes Diet

Hi Ya'll..

So I have some news. I have decided that I am going to be going on a Clothes Diet. This basically means that I am not going to buy any clothes for 6 months!! I know!!!
I have decided to do this as part of a church challenge and I am going to put $30 towards something else in my church instead of spending it on clothes. Its going to be hard but I will survive.
The idea is also to see if I can style my current wardrobe for the next 6 months, with current trends, without having to spend money. Will be interesting and Im looking forward to it.
I have 1 more day until I start and I need to run to Shops tomorrow on my lunch break and buy a blazer and some nude heels. I have 3 weddings to go to next year within this period so I need some heels that I can wear to all 3. I also have a grey blazer that I want to buy for winter. So tomorrow I will get those and then I start officially on Saturday, 1st January. Arrgghh!! I was going to wait until 20th January to start (cos 6 months from that date, Crystal gets back from OS) but I decided that I have to pay for my car within the next 2 months and I would probably over do it with hoarding peices if I waited any longer..... and my car is vital to get around.

So yes. 6 months is my aim. I will update how I am going on here and will show any awesome ideas that I come up with on how to use an old piece to make a new trend :)

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment