Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Proactiv- 2 months later

Its been 2 months of constant Proactiv usage, and I must say that Im not impressed. My skin is the same as before I started and its expensive, smells annoying and it bleaches my towels. Definately not worth it.
So I have decided to cease using this disgusting product and start using Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit range. Ive used it twice and LOVE the smell. Its like putting fruit juice on my face!

This Neutrogena range is great because it is the same as the original Oil Free Face Wash with Salicylic Acid but with a new fragrance, and this product is getting rave reviews. When I did my research for Proactiv, I found so many good responses to this, compared to Proactiv (but of course I got Proactive to test the hype)

So anyway you've read my journey with Proactiv. It didnt mess up my skin like others have said, but it didnt fix my skin like it said it would. So all in all im just over it and excited to welcome to Pink Grapefruit into my cleansing routine :)

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment