Sunday, December 19, 2010

A week to go.....

Only 5 sleeps till Christmas! I love this time of year. My family always gets together on Christmas day for lunch and gifts and food enduced sleeping. Its great! With 5 days left, I am down to my last panicked week of gift shopping. I had all great intentions of buying 1 gift per week leading up to the big day, but of course, once again I have left it to the last minute. So this week I will be heading to the shops after work each night to buy another gift. I really dont mind as I do have a shopping addicition, so heres to a great week ahead.

My outfit below was inspired by a blog that i found this week by a blogger called Jennifer Humphreys. Her outfit here from her blog agogo (main site here) was amazing and I have been thinking all weekened about how I could use this look for work this week. I took the below top and knotted it so that skirt was high waisted.
Im actually running late for work now, so I must leave this post here, but I will update a few times this week leading up to Christmas with some ideas on gifts etc and some Christmas day outfits.




Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment