Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to: Beach Hair

Hello hello. For some reason, when I click on my bookmark to come here, or type in my blog address, my computer freezes.. and I have no idea why. For some reason though, if I go to blogspot.com it comes up....Bazaar!! If you guys are having trouble viewing my page, pls email me (or text me) so that I know and I can get it fixed. If its just my computer then it doesnt matter, aslong as I can update :)

So anyway as you know, I have started a Youtube channel, which I posted the link in my post below. Its going really well so far. Ive got over 200 hits and its only been up 4 days, which is very exciting. Below is one of my most popular videos so far, and I wanted to share it with you guys on here. Its a tutorial on how to do beach hair. Its pretty simple so hopefully you will get same results. Anyway this is it and I will speak to you in my next post :)



Dont forget that my 100th post is coming up soon, and I need some ideas as to what that post should be about :)

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment