Monday, January 3, 2011

Clothes Diet Starts

As part of a challenge presented by my church, I have decided to refrain from buying any clothes or accessories for a whole 6 months. And instead, give the amount that I would usually spend on clothes to an organisation. For the last few days I have been stocking up on basics such as leggings and singlets all in preparation for the big Clothes Diet. I am optimistic at this point, as i have an incredible amount of clothing in my wardrobe, half of which I never wear. But I usually buy new clothes each week, so we will see how I am after a couple of weeks. I will post each weekly on my outfit choices for the week to show different ways which I use my current wardrobe to imitate trends that arise in the next 6 months.

Anyway I decided to today, whilst watching TV, that I would put together a couple of collages of my favourite shoes at the moment.

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment