Saturday, January 22, 2011

Themes SS10

Hi Guys.
Its only half way through summer here in Australia and so I wanted to highlight the main trends from this season, and how I have interpreted these looks.
Western

Western by Love Julz xx featuring sheer t shirts

I would do this look, by pairing a simple denim shorts and white tee combo with an open plaid shirt. Paid with a gold pendant and gold sandals and I think this has a cute western feel.
Poolside

Poolside by Love Julz xx featuring a coral cardigan

I think that a romper/playsuit works well as a pool cover up. In white it makes it so fresh. Pairing it with coral accessories like a cardigan for evening and a beautiful necklace gives it a bright pop, and then adding some nautical shoes ties it all together.
ladylike

ladylike by Love Julz xx featuring vintage jewelry
I dont wear tailored outfits very often but this is one that i would wear to work. Crisp white skirt and a coral hued blouse looks so summery and fresh. I would pair it with nude heels for work or gold sandals for play.
Sports

Sports by Love Julz xx featuring denim mini skirts

Im not a huge fan of this Sport Luxe trend but I can definately see myself wearing the above ensemble. I have a one piece suit with a white zipper down the middle. I set it against a white mini skirt and my white Toms. Its stylish yet fuctional :)
MIlitary

MIlitary by Love Julz xx featuring gold jewelry

As you all know if you read this blog, I love the military look. I have military inspired piece in all aspects of my wardrobe (skirt, jacket, pants etc). The above look is very summery and this is definately my favourite look of all the above!


PS Dont forget to check out my Youtube channel =)
Love Julz xx

2 comments:

  1. Great sets! I would honestly wear every single one of them. Especially love the "Ladylike" and "Western" ones! I like what you're doing with the variation in posts...the videos and make-up tutorials and such...I've still yet to decide on weekly features buuuut working on it! See you!

    Whitney
    http://thewhitneychronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog :) I just post whatever. I dont have running weekly themes yet. Maybe a couple but still working it out :) I love what you wear. Very awesome :)

    ReplyDelete