Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Black and White

Today I went onto my blog stats randomly, and was shocked to see that Ive had well over 2,000 people visit my site. I cannot believe that! Its amazing and its even better because i really like doing this blog, and it means that you guys do to :) yay!
It is very motivating to keep going with this. I can really tell that my blog is definately my strongest mode, as I like to express through art and colour etc. I cannot wait to see how this year pans out with posts, with where my blog goes and  really where I go this year. So stay tuned and dont venture too far from here, as I will have many updates, and alot more fashion posts.

Below is my outfit that I wore today. It is rather chilly in my office so I am starting to pull out my winter pieces now. I do look a little ridiculous walking around on my lunch break in wool socks amidst summer temperatures, but seriously, I am so thankful once I get back to my desk.. Brrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment