Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oscars 2011

Arggh its been so long since my last post. I have been so preoccupied with thinking about study etc, that I just havent has time to blog. Ive also been slack with my youtube too, so sorry!
Anyhoo the oscars were this past week (Monday) and I loved some of the dresses that the girls wore.

My personal favourites were very easily chosen. Personally I think that the dresses were a bit 'blah' this year and only 2 stood out to me as absolute winners on the red carpet.

The first being Mila Kunis in that gorgeous lavender gown by. I think that the dress fit her perfectly and really showed off her amazing figure. The colour complimented her skin tone beautifully and i really felt like she wore the dress, instead of the dress wearing her.

The second that really grabbed my attention was Scarlett Johansson in Dolce & Gabanna. The colour, the lace, the fit; it all made for a showstopping outfit. I just couldnt take my eyes off her in it. Then we she turned around, and the back of the dress came into view, my jaw dropped and I was completely sold. Moroon won for me.



Keeping in the Oscars spirit, i styled my own Oscars outfit, that I wanted to show you all. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment