Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Grey Chiffon

Im thinking that its time that I change the layout and design of my blog. Its looking a little blan.. dont you think? - I shall make this my project for the next couple of days and see what I come with  :)
In the mean time, here is a post of my outfit for today. I finally decided to collect all my clothes from my old house and get hang them up in my new house. This presented me with quite a selection this morning, compared to my usual 10 pieces Ive rotating for the past month (tsk tsk). I also decided it was high time that I worked some heels again. Im kind of sick wearing flats, so I  threw on my heeled anke boots today, to throw a little *hot* into the look.
Chiffon

Chiffon by Love Julz xx featuring a pin brooch

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment