Monday, August 22, 2011

Kim Humphries

Yes, I will say it.. I am a dedicated Keeping Up With Kardashians fan. I watch all the episodes as well as all the other spins off (ie, Kim and Kourtney Take New York, Khloe&Lamar, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami). I was so excited this past week leading up to the wedding of Kim Kardashion and Kris Humphries. Too be honest I felt like a friend was getting married- is that sad? :)
Anyway the whole event was kept under wraps but when i woke up this morning, details and pictures had been leaked. I have yet to see anything (besides the unfortunate accidental viewing on the news this morning) so I wanted to do a quick post on wedding dress ideas that I would of picked for Kim on her big day. Ofcourse, as soon as Im done posting this, I will SCOUR the net for the real pictures :)


Kims Wedding Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment