Thursday, September 15, 2011

Perfection

The weather at the moment is unbelievably beautiful. There is hardly a cloud in the sky and the breeze is warm. You can definately feel that we are moving closer to summer. I have also noticed that Im not needing as many layers as I used to about a month ago. Ive stopped wearing jackets and sticking to longer sleeved tops and with jeans, or adding a cardigan to shorter sleeved tops. This weekend we are going to be hitting near 26 degrees celsius which mean you will most definately find me sunning on the beach.

This outfit is pulled together with my Jay Jays black skinny jeans, Tightrope white lace shirt, Valleygirl denim vest and Rubi brown sandals. I finished the look off with a brown necklace and diamond look earrings from Equip.

Thursday = Perfect



No comments:

Post a Comment