Friday, October 21, 2011

Makeup Routine

I talk so much about fashion on this blog, but makeup is also a big love for me. I do alot makeup for weddings and formals around my city and just love learning about. I will be doing my Cert II in Makeup sometime next year if all goes to plan and then will qualified :) YAY!
So let me know if you want any reviews or suggestion for makeup products and skincare products etc.

I wanted to start by showing you my every day makeup routine and what I use. I tend to mix it up alot and try new products often. At the the moment I am using Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in "120" and Concealer in "10". I set this with the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder and then use my E.L.F. Duo Bronzer/Blush for definition and colour. My eyeshadow changes on a daily basis and then I line my eyes with Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner. I then coat my lashes with Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara and I ALWAYS carry around Lucas Paw Paw ointment for my lips. I tend not to put colour on my lips out of habit but if I do, I used Ulta3 liptsicks from my local chemist or if I want to use something classier, I carry around Loreal Colour Riche in "Sunset" and Revlon Colorstay in "Carnation".


Makeup Everyday



No comments:

Post a Comment