Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Summer Accessories- Sunglasses

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Wow, its been a hectic few weeks. Its definately been a jam packed month of ups and downs and now we are in 2012! Can you believe it? I remember when I was younger, and would look ahead to the this year and think it would never come. Im so excited to see what happens over the next 12 months with life. So far I have work and uni studies on the calendar. I would love to throw in a cruise with the family and possibly start planning a trip to New York. I seriously just want to 2012 to be a year of enjoying myself and focusing on being the best version of me.

So this past two weeks since Christmas, I have been on holidays. I ventured over the east coast of Australia, visiting family and friends. I first went to Mornington Peninsula in Victoria to see my Aunty, Uncle and 4 year old cousin. I then went to Sydney for New Years and to stay with another Aunty and Uncle. Then I bused it down to Canberra with my sister, Ainsley to attend the wedding of a friend. Then my brother, sister, and sister-in-law roadtripped it back home. So I am now back at work and back into normal life (as normal as possible) and I behold yet another summer series for you :)

We have already looked at summer jewellery, summer swimwear and summer events.. now i want to look at summer accessories.

First up is sunglasses. I am definately a fan of aviators the most. I love the relaxed look of them and how they scream summer. I just get frustrated with the nose resters though. They get caught in my hair alot, and therefore dont wear them as often as I would like to. I also love the classic large square framed glasses in a glossy black. They are the easiest to wear in my opinion and go with every outfit. I have also dabbled in other styles in the past. Wayfarers are a favourite although I dont own a pair at the moment. I also like a random crazy colours for a pop of something different. Below are some of my picks for this summer.
Sunglasses


ASOS metal shades, $22
Oliver Peoples keyhole sunglasses, $365
Tom Ford acetate sunglasses, $176
Vintage style sunglasses, £264
Ray-Ban metal shades, $145
Summer shades, £12
Marni sunglasses, $277
Matthew Williamson gradient lens sunglasses, $163
Mango cat eye sunglasses, £17
Aubin & Wills round sunglasses, £298
Carrera shades
Retro Super Future Sun Glasses- Classic Havana Glitter w/Gold, by..., $195
Roxy plastic shades, $50
Ray-Ban ray ban shades
House of Harlow 1960 retro style sunglasses, $169

No comments:

Post a Comment