Saturday, January 21, 2012

Summer Accesorries- Headbands

I am a big fan of the headbands around at the moment. I think they are so vintage looking and eclectic. Very much the style that I am into right now. Feathers, flowers and beads are the big things in head bands right now and they are such a great way to update any outfit this summer. I cant say that I would particularly wear the big feathered tribal headpiece (too big) but the inspiration behind is is fantastic. I would probably setting on a smaller version. Turbans are great for bad hair days and daisy chains are so cute at beach or festival. You can even wear an adorable diamante headband to add style to an evening ensemble. Below are some of my best picks...

headband


Spell hair accessory, $135
Forever 21 pearl hair accessory, $5.80
Hair accessory, $26
Cotton scarve, £12
Tasha hair accessory, $24
Dorothy Perkins flower hair accessory, $4
Feather hair accessory
BCBG Max Azria hair bow accessory, $68
Peacock feather hair accessory, $48
GALA Curios flower hair accessory, £209
Tasha 'My Main Braid' Head Wrap, $38

No comments:

Post a Comment