Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Trend: Peplum

Hello Hello, Vacation time for me this past couple of months. Not literally oufcourse because I was working my butt off both at work and in my makeup course but I have been absent from all walks of online life....but Im back and I promise to update as much as possible.

To kick things off I wanted to share one of the biggest trends to hit this winter.. Peplum.
Ive seen it on tops, dresses, skirts and even jackets. Its flattering for all body shapes with the ability to add shape to boyish and straight figures and to cinch and curve on hourglass figures. Its a win/win for all involved. I plan on picking up some peplum pieces really soon to add to my work wardrobe. I would also love to grab some casual pieces to pair with jeans on weekends.

peplum

No comments:

Post a Comment