Thursday, October 25, 2012

Drugstore Makeup

So I thought it was about time that I updated my makeup routine. Everything in the below collage are available from drugstores (except BH Cosmetics) and are under $AU20.

I think the most important thing I should mention before I get started, is that I have oily/combination skin. So I find that I need mattifying products first and formost.

First up, is primer and I couldnt find an image of it, but I use the Face of Australia Primer.

The foundation that I found to be the best is the new BB cream from Garnier. I then use two concealers from Maybelline. The Age Rewind is for under my eyes, and then Fit Me is for elsewhere that it is needed.

Powder wise, I use Rimmel Natural Bronzer. Its is the perfect colour and has no shimmer (side note, why do companies bother with shimmer bronzers when everyone seem to opt for the matte?) and then I use Australis Fresh and Flawless powder to mattify my face.

Cheeks, I use Face of Australia blush which I couldnt find an image for.

I firstly use my Australis Eye Primer putting anything in my lids. This makes my shadow last all day. I use my BH Cosmetics palette for any of the my eye looks. This little baby cost me less that $15 from their site (here). They are super pigmented and come in so many colours and themes.
I then use the Maybelline One By One mascara in black and line my eyes with Eye Studio liquid liner. Its seriously the best that I have come across.

For lips, I tend to just stick with my Lucas Paw Paw ointment as I get lazy, and then carry around my EOS balm for touch ups. If Im feeling a little more vibrant, I will use either my Revlon Colorburst in Carnation or rarely Ill go for my Kate Moss designed Rimmel Lipstick in 09 which is super bright but I love it!!

At the moment, I am using a limited edition pack from Face of Australia called Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these and am so disappointed that they are only limited edition :(

And thats basically it. All prices can be found on the links above. I have only linked the Australian versions of the sites (cause Im Australian!) so if you live in another country, you may need to find out your local website for prices.

I highly recommend all of these products, so I hope that this will assist if you are looking to try something new :)


Drugstore Routine

No comments:

Post a Comment