Monday, October 15, 2012

Lusting: Summer 2012

Ok, I say this every year, but Im looking forward to summer. It always happens.. when it comes to the end of the season, I am super ready to move on to the next.

This summer the trends that I am enjoying are colour, ladylike fabrics and prints.
Pinks, oranges, blues and mints are my favourite colours for the season and I have my eye on a pair of pint green sandals from a local boutique which cost a little more than Im willing to pay, but gosh they look amazing against my coral painted pedicure :)

I love the summery floral prints based on white backgrounds. I cant think of anything more summery, except maybe light wash jeans. I wish I could pull them off more, but curves really only allow for darker coloured jeans :( but I can dream.

Focusing on things I can actually pull off.. skater dresses. You know the ones that cinch in at the waist and then flare out to just above the knee and are usualy in some obscenely bright colour. I have one in coral but I also love the blue one below. I am loving statement jewellery this season in a block colours, so that i can contrast it against another colour in my outfit. It really is about clashing your outfit, whether that be in colour, print or fabric. Its so in!

Ok, so without further ado, here is my lust list for Summer 2012


Lusting: Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment