Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spring/Summer 2013

This a post for all those Aussie girls like me, that want to know whats ahead for next summer, and want to possibly get ahead of the Aussie fashion pack for this summer. Stop searching, because I hunted down some shots of the fashion greats from Spring/Summer 2013 runway shows, that I think will assist you in this journey of fashion glory. Enjoy :)
S/S 13

 
 
Marc Jacobs looked to have embraced his inner 90s child this season with marle greys and pale blues. Everything looks to be oversized and possibly a little unflattering?? I would recommend maybe sticking to his look on either the top and bottom only, and cinching in the other.
Roland Mouret on the other hand went for a very tailored ensemble of outfits, sticking with muted colours and oragami inspired cuts. Very lady like.
Fellow Aussies Sass & Bide were very monchromatic with their black and white dresses. They were very geometric both in print and in design with definite and strong cutes around the shoulders and neckline.
I loved Jason Wu's ideas with he hotpink mixed with black. I remember when that look was done so much in the late 90's/early 2000s. Seems like its big again and I love it.
3.1 Phillip Lim channeled the sport/menswear trend with athletic pants and printed tsirts mixed with blazers and heels.
Pencil skirts seem to be the key garment for Derek Lam this season. All of the looks that I saw incorporated the pencil skirt in different ways. My personal fave is the burnt orange skirt and cropped corset top.

Which look will you be going for this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment