Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fashion Icon: Ashley Greene (ft. Jackson Rathbone)

If you didnt already know, I am a MASSIVE Twilight fan. I watched the original movie 4 times at the cinemas, and continued to watch it nearly every week when it came out on DVD. I then got equally involved with the remaining movies in the franchise. Last night was a sad realisation that the franchise was ending, as I sat in the cinema to see Breaking Dawn Pt 2.

So many stars have been introduced to us from this franchise like K-Stew, R-Patz and Taylor. But to be honest my favourite two actors from the movie are Ashley Greene (Alice) and Jackson Rathbone (Jasper). Im not really a fan of their characters and their style in the movie but in real life they both are incredibly gorgeous, with Ashley actually having long beautiful hair and serious style cred, and Jackson being this epic hipster musician.

Below is a style guideline for some of Ashleys greatest looks... and I also added some sly pics of Jackson with his offbeat style for the gents to copy if they so wish :)
Ashley Greene

Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment