Friday, November 2, 2012

In my toiletries bag

So i have updated my skincare routine alot since my last post here., and I wanted to share with you what I found to work for my skin. This past year or two, i have had disgusting skin. It constantly broke out and I couldnt work out why. I found some products that work for my skin now, and I am really happy with the results. My skin type is combination/oily so I need gel type face washes and light moisturisers....otherwise I get too greasy.

I am going to do a post  on skincare routines suitable for different skin types, aswell as makeup, because I know that we all dont have the same skin type. But this is what works for me :)

I have also included products that I use in my hair.

So here we go.

1. Palmers Cocoa Butter (after the shower and for any body moisturising)
2. Victoria Secret Body Spray- Strawberries and Champagne (I spray this in my hair)
3. Biore Triple Action Astringent (use after facewash)
4. Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser (light moisturiser for every day)
5. Garnier Pure Gel Face Wash (HOLY GRAIL face wash) (has Salylic Acid)
6. Schwarzkopf EC Marakesh Oil & Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner
7. St Ives Apricot Scrub (3 x week)
8. Argan Oil (put on ends of hair while still wet.... 20c size)
9. Batiste Dry Shampoo
10. Paco Rabanne Lady Million (My perfume)
11. Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray
12. Nivea Calm & Care deodorant (HOLY GRAIL)
13. Niea Q10 Eye cream roller ball (Cooling)
14. Dove Roll on Deodorant


Toiletries

No comments:

Post a Comment