Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globes 2013: Worsed Dressed

This year there were a few dresses that I didnt love. They werent overly bad compared to other years or award shows but I definately think that these ladies could do with a new stylist or better friends to help decide. So...here we go.

Kicking it off Lucy Liu in Carolina Herrera. I dont have words.. really what was she thinking? I dont know if she was going for avante gard but it has come off childish and weird. I dont like it. Im not really a fan of prints on the red carpet in the first place.

Same goes for Halle Berrys Atelier Versace dress. Nothing else I can really say.

The cut on Jessica Chastains Calvin Klein gown just did not fit her properly. The plunging neckline was gaping and I think her frame is too think for this type of look. I felt the colour washed her out a little too.

Sienna Millers Erdem dress looked like it could of be worn to high tea with the queen. Too stiff, and again with the prints!

Amy Poehler should know better than to wear a pant suit to the Golden Globes. Her outfit was made even less formal with he capri pants. Dresses all the way please!

Tina Fey again looks like she should be at tea with the queen. This dress by L'Wren Scott, just wasnt formal enough for the carpet.

I am so disappointed with Marion Cotillards outfit. This Christian Dior Couture dress looks like a dress from my circa 1998 junior formal. Its childish and does nothing for her figure, and those shoes are rather displeasing...

Alyssa Milano chose the wrong material. The colour I dont mind, but it was too shiney and unflattering. She actually looks pregnant, which she isnt! (or hasnt announced) and I know for a fact that she has a killer body!


Worse GG 13

Stay tuned for the last of my 3 part Golden Globes special.

No comments:

Post a Comment