Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SAG Awards 2013: Worst Dressed

Ok so I am going to make this post short, because lets face it, these people failed on the red carpet, and that not anything to rave on about :) The sad thing about my picks are that they are well known actors who just couldnt pull it off this year, and usually make it on the best dressed lists... well most of them

So first up is Sarah Hyland in Dolce&Gabbana. Poor girl seems to always make it on the worst list for me. I think she tries to hard. She is only in her early twenties and she looks like she is pushing 30 at award shows. Just relax and embrace your youth.

Next is Kaley Cuoco in Ramona Kaveeza. This dress just shortens her body so much that she looks like she kneeling. Nothing more to say...

Last is the beautiful Anne Hathaway in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture. First I need to express my distate for her hair. I am very biased with her and her long hair. It suited her better and made her look younger. I know she cut it for the role of the century in Les Mis, but extensions maybe? I dont know but onto her dress. I dont like her in black for starters, and then the cut again makes her look stumpy. This cut should just be left for under 5's.

Hopefully these ladies will amp it up for the Academy Award (fingers crossed). Stay tuned for the hair and makeup wrap up :)

SAG Awards Worst

No comments:

Post a Comment