Thursday, June 6, 2013

OOTD: 6th June 2013

Ive decided to bring back the Outfit of the Day (OOTD) post. For those of you who used to read my blog back when I first started. you will know that I do the OOTD's differently to most other bloggers. I make collages of my outfits instead of photographing myself. There a couple of reasons for this; firstly I didnt have anyone to talk my pictures for me, and secondly I dont know how to work a camera.. i come off looking rather dorky! Lol

So for now I stick with collages, but who knows what the future holds!

Today I went to the mechanic to get my car serviced and visited with my best friend, so I went for a smart casual outfit. I wore my dark green jeans and cream camisole. I threw on my trusty beige cardigan and floral scarf and finished it off with my black sandals :)


winterlove

No comments:

Post a Comment