Saturday, July 6, 2013

Next Season- Orange

Its interesting to get hold of fashion magazines and blogs that are based in the USA and Europe, because it allows us Aussies to have a glimpse at what is on trend for the next season. I love going through WhoWhatWear.com, Instyle.com and various fashion blogs, to see what everyone is wearing, and then if I like a trend, I try and snag a deal before shops decide to hike the prices up for the consumer hype.

So I'm going to start a post called Next Season, where I share trends with my fellow Aussie fashionistas, so we can all get a leg up on the rest of the trendy population. 

For my first Next Season post, I want to share how orange looks to be a hot shade for summer. Orange was a colour that was showcased in the Resort 2014 collections for Emporio Armani, Versace, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Christian Dior... so its bound to be hot. 

I picked out a few items in the citrus hue to add to your wardrobe for this coming Aussie summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment