Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Announcement!!

I have a very special announcement to make to you all...

I am so excited to announce that on Sunday night, my amazing boyfriend had organised the most beautiful candle aisle on the local beach, with the help of my brothers and sisters and he got down on one knee and proposed to me!!!

I AM ENGAGED!!!




He is single most amazing guy that I have ever known and I am so blessed to have him in my life, and to marry him. We are getting married in July 2014 and I cannot wait. For those who don't know anything about our relationship, we started dating about 3 months ago, but we first met over 6 years ago through mutual friends, and we clicked straight away. Over the last 6 years we have lived in different states and have done our own thing (always keeping in contact) and finally we decided that we were each others "ones" and we have made the big leap :)


I will start a new post series on here that will document the journey of my wedding planning.

I cant wait!! I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment