Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Year. New Blog

Well hello there!
Welcome to 2014 on Love Julz xx!!

As you have probably realised, yes, I have designed a new layout. I felt the last one was getting tired and I need to freshen it up.

I realise that I have been quite the absent blogger as of late but I have put in more my resolutions as things to do in 2014. As mentioned in my last post, the end of last year was rather eventful with finishing my second year of uni, Christmas season and well... my engagement, ya know ;)

I have so many things to blog about and share with you. I cant wait to get started.

This year I want report on the usual things, such as the award season red carpets (already under way), latest trends and fashion icons.

I also want to add in a few new things, such as more beauty coverage (ideas, favourites, first impressions), Follow me around posts, house ideas and ofcourse wedding ideas!!

So I hope that this year will be alot of fun and I hope that you will join me on the ride. Please feel free to make any suggestions or requests for future posts, and lets just enjoy our time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment