Thursday, January 30, 2014

SAG Awards 2014

I must say that I was really disappointed with the dresses on the red carpet for the Screen Actors Guild Awards this year. I know that this particular awards ceremony is alot less stressful than the others, but I dont necessarily means that you should relax on the fashion too! Where's the fun in that??

So this year, to be honest I had to pick the best out of a measly bunch. Sad sad sad.
I cant say that they looked bad, because honestly who can look bad when they are dressed in designer gowns and had a makeup and hair team around them all day... but I guess the best way to express my disappointment is that the red carpet was boring!! Nothing daring, nothing exciting. Its was all pretty straight forward and too the point, and "lets get off this carpet and through to the party" type of dresses.

So in saying all that. Here are my top picks from the SAG Awards 2014.

Firstly I pick Michelle Dockery in the J.Mendel. Next is Giuliana Rancic, who I pick for best dressed, in Basil Soda (never heard of them but keep an eye out!). And lastly, mainly due to the fact that she cant do any wrong, and she actually took a risk, Cate Blanchett in Givenchy.


SAG 14

{ Michelle Docherty || Giuliana Rancic || Cate Blanchett }

No comments:

Post a Comment