Saturday, February 8, 2014

Everyday Makeup: January 2014

I absolutely love makeup. I collect way to much of it, and my daily makeup kit is actually bursting at the seems.

I do however, have my few products that I ALWAYS reach for when I am doing my every day makeup looks, and these are pictured below.

For my base, I always use my Maybelline Age Rewind brightener under my eyes and follow with Maybellines Fit Me Concealer. I also use Fit Me on any blemishes that I have. I then use my Sedona Lace Round Top brush to buff in my Maybelline Superstay Foundation. I then set it all with Australis Setting Powder.

For contouring I have been grabbing my E.L.F. Contour Duo (great dupes for Nars Orgasm and Laguna).

For my eyes I use my L'oreal quad in brown and I usually contour my eyes with the lightest colour and mid brown colour. I then use the darkest brown to etch out my crease and line my lower lash line. I also use the mid brown to fill in my eye brows!

Lastly I use Essence liquid liner and coat my lashes with Covergirl's Lashblast Fusion.

If I wear a lipstick, it will usually be an Ulta3 lipstick in a mid-pink shade. My favourite lipstick of all time would have to be Revlon Colorburst in Carnation.

makeup routine Jan 2014

{ Maybelline Superstay Foundation || E.L.F. Contour Duo || Australis Setting Powder }
{ Maybelline Age Rewind Brightener || Maybelline Fit Me Concealer || Covergirl Lashblast Fusion || Essence Liquid Liner || L'Oreal Eyeshadow Quad }

1 comment: