Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August Lusting 2014

I have been so focused on wedding ANYTHING for the last 6 months so when I went through some fashion stores and fashion sites, I found some great new items of clothing and accessories that I am lusting after.

I hope this give you your fashion fix for the next hour or so.....


lusting August 2014


I love these lace up nude heels. They would go with everything and the platform sole would keep them comfortable for the ankles. 
Cut outs are so big right now and strategically placed cut outs are the most flattering. These cut outs will show off the smallest part of your waist. 
This next item is technically a pair of shorts, and I LOVE the idea of the skirt over the top. Save alot of red faces when walking down the windy streets in the city. 
Plaid shirts are all the rage right now and I love any plaid with a touch of red in it. Don't know why this is the case, but I just do. 
Soft draped outwear is a favourite of mine. I like how loser jackets don't leave me looking too boxy and large.. as a curvy girls this is important to me. 
The next skirt is very flattering and mixes the still very trendy asymmetric skirt, summery print and flattering shape all into one. WINNING!
The next dress, I dont know, I just love the bright colour of the dress. Perfect for the day with a looser vest and sandals, or at night time with a blazer and heels. 
The white sandals are perfect for spring and summer. They look fresh and would go with anything. 
And lastly the vest. Such a big trend and they go with everything and draw any look together. I love black as I tend to drift towards monochromatic ensembles but black will go with my random pops of colour too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment