Friday, August 29, 2014

Fashion Icon: Olivia Palermo

I have loved Olivia since I watched her on The City back a few years ago. I was (still am) a big fan of The Hills (see my post of The Hills fashion here) and then i followed Whitney Port over to The City when she moved to the New York.

Her rival on the show was Olivia Palermo, and although I had some distaste towards her at first (I was team Whitney), her fashion was not to be beaten and soon fell in love with her style- (and then realised the show was scripted and she wasn't actually mean - haha late bloomer)

She mixes eclectic pieces with classic shapes and items. She is timeless and can make anything look fashionable. I follow her blog and love everything that she posts up. I only wish that i could style an outfit like her!!

Below are some of my favourite outfits by New York's best:


Olivia Palermo

No comments:

Post a Comment