Sunday, August 24, 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014

I know I am little late with Teen Choice awards but I felt like I need to have a quick say on what I loved about the fashion this year.
So this my extremely late wrap up of the red carpet.
To be honest only 3 people caught my attention this year and for very different reasons. 
First being Kim Kardashian in Balmain. Im not usually a big fan of what she wears but this outfit I love. The black and white high waisted skirt with the leather crop top. This is one time that I love the crop top look on a curvy girls and thank you very much Kim for leading the way for us girls who don't have a size 0 waist. 
Next is Shay Mitchell from Pretty Little Liars. Her Misha Collection outfit is just the epitome of summer, the white lace skirt and top, the side braid and even the dark lip feels summery- strangely. Im just loving her in this!
Lastly, my favourite girl of the moment, Nina Dobrev. I love her short and top combo by Vionnet, and again I love the side braid. Now that I have cut my hair I cant really create this hairstyle so I envy anyone that can do it. I also love her makeup. Her eyes are absolutely popping- and do I even need to mention her kicking figure!!


Teen Choice 2014
{ Kim Kardashian  //  Shay Mitchell  //  Nina Dobrev}

No comments:

Post a Comment