Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Emmy Awards 2014

I wanted to do a quick post with  my favourite picks from the recent Emmy awards.
There was a lot of red on the carpet this year and people were making daring decisions in cuts, lengths and materials!
My favourites this year are from some people that dont usually appear on my best dressed lists.

First up is Taylor Schilling in this amazing Zuhair Murad dress. Its a little sheer, a little shimmery, and a little nude. Its super sexy without being too over the top, and she looks absolutely stunning.

Next is Julia Roberts. She usually plays it safe and I am a fan of the unexpected. This dress by Elie Saab is incredible. It looks like it was made to her shape and its so fun for her, especially on such a traditional carpet. And seriously, 46 years old? I dont think so, look at those pins!

Last is this dress by Lorena Sarbu is just divine on Hayden Panettiere. Its fits her like a glove and shows of her glorious baby bump. She looks glowing and so she should!

This is my wrap up for the Emmy's red carpet. Who were your picks this year?


emmys

{Taylor Schilling // Julia Roberts // Hayden Panettiere}

No comments:

Post a Comment