Friday, December 4, 2015

Beach Time

First week of Summer in Australia and boy is is hot!!
I've spent a good portion of the last couple of weeks relaxing in and around the pool at my parents house. I can't think of anything more relaxing. That or being at the beach just taking in the rays.

I've put together a beach bag that I always have a on hand, ready to go when I feel the need for a little R and R. The essentials that I have found that I need include:

A fun cover up. Usually a looser dress but a cute top or overalls would suffice as well.
Slip on sandals or thongs to get across the hot tiles or sand. A towel, specifically the round towel which is very trendy this season. Makeup products suitable for pools/beach such as BB creams with SPF, lip balm and waterproof mascara. Sunglasses are a no brainer and I'm loving the clear frames that are super trendy right now. A large brimmed hat is always handy when sunbaking, as well as a music player for some fun tunes. Lastly the bag to house everything should be made of hardy material and be big enough to house everything in it.
Don't forget, always use SPF 50 in the Australian sun. Don't risk skin cancers. I love Ego Sunsense  spf 50 gel sunscreen. It is the best I've tried.



What do you keep in your beach bag?

Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment