Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Outfits 2015

I love Christmas time....
I mean really, really love Christmas time.

I just love getting into the spirit of the season with all the carols, decorations, family gatherings and of course the meaning behind it all (JESUS!).

One of the best things about Christmas is getting dressed up for the days festivities. I like to deck myself out a little in Christmas inspired outfits, whether it be with appropriate color themes, or accessories or both (because nothing is OTT at Christmas time).

Here in Australia it gets bloody hot in December so our Christmas outfits are obviously fresh and summery and cool. Below are some suggestions of some Christmas outfits that you could rock this year. I wanted to keep the outfits somewhat casual but with a "smartness" to them because, well, selfies are inevitable!!


Summer Christmas



For those of your experiencing a northern hemisphere Christmas, I didn't forget you.  I put together some fun Christmas day outfits for you as well.


winter Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment