Thursday, January 14, 2016

Peoples Choice Awards 2016

This past couple weeks have been an absolute blur for me.

With Christmas and family visiting, and then the birth of my daughter; it's been super hectic and my usual viewing of the awards red carpet have taken a little bit of a back seat.

However I didn't want to just the award shows go by without scoping out the red carpet and picking out my best dressed celebrities.
This year, for the Peoples Choice Awards, the best dressed for me conveniently were the cast of Pretty Little Liars.

Ashley looked super sexy in her figure hugging black dress by Philipp Plein. Troian looked elegant in her printed long gown by Caterina Gatta. Shay also stood out in a black gown with a thigh high slit by Haney. And my absolute favourite from the evening was the gorgeous black lacy Self-Portrait dress worn by Lucy.


people's choice 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment