Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Spring | Style Me Up

I was counting down the days till Spring this year. I was so excited to finally get out of jeans and cardigans (#goldcoastwinter sigh) and into light materials and bright colours. And we are finally here......

So, let's talk trends.

I've noticed a couple stand out trends this season that are popping up in all the stores and have condensed them down into a some key points....so take note, this is your guide for Spring 2016.

spring edit 2016


☆ Light wash denim - in everything from dresses, shirts and of course shorts.

☆ Tropical - Palm trees, parrots and pineapples are popping up on everything! Try a tropical floral to keep it simple.

☆ Cold Shoulder - Off the shoulder & cold shoulders  (cut out at shoulder) are so massive. It's probably the biggest of all the trends to hit this season.

☆ Midi & Maxi Dresses - In every store I see midi and maxi dresses which is amazing for any Mums reading!! The shape this season is about sleeves, wrap or button front and thigh splits. So flattering on most shapes as they hug around the waste, show a little leg and also let you wear a proper supportive bra! Look for very light weight materials.

☆ Shirt Dresses - Whilst we are talking about flattering cuts, shirt dresses are back. Opt for a more relaxed fit with a tie or belt around the waist. Look for lightweight materials such as chambray or cotton.

☆ White sneakers - Namely Adidas Superstar Classics are back!! I still love a converse as well though.

☆ Patches - Those loud, crazy patches from the 80s are making waves right now, particular when they are sewn onto denim items.

☆ Yellow - Maybe I was just on the hunt.l for yellow but I love this colour for summer.

☆ Rose Gold Reflective- Sunglasses that is...they are popping up everywhere on my feeds.

Show me your Spring buys by tagging me in your posts with #lovejulzfashion

Remember to follow me on Instagram & Facebook to keep up to date and see what else goes on my life.
Links are over there ------》

God Bless ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment