Sunday, October 2, 2016

Changes........

October 2016..........

I am here. I made it to 9 months with a bub. It has honestly been the best 9 months of my life and the most exhausting.

I love being  a mum (as most mums will tell you) but I feel it is time to start doing something fun. Something for me. Something that I can switch my mind over and think about in my (limited) free time and keep my brain working hard.

This blog has been a project of mine since mid 2010 -  over 6 years ago, and I feel like I am ready to come back and put my heart into it again.

This time around, I want to spread my wings a little further into different aspects of my life. Before I focused predominantly on fashion but now I am going to spend time each week touching on beauty, life, food, parenting as well - and of course my faith which works in all aspects of my life.


My goal is to post four times a week with a different topic each day.




~ #Life on Mondays

~ Style Me Up on Wednesdays

~ In the Kitchen on Fridays

~ Glam Life on Sundays





This is a goal- not a strict schedule, because as we all know- Bub makes the rules ha-ha.

But I am looking forward to sharing new things about me that can hopefully inspire you!
Pull up a chair, grab a coffee and come share life with me!!




No comments:

Post a Comment