Thursday, June 29, 2017

2017 Relaunch

Welcome to the 2017 relaunch of Love Julz.

As you can see from my archive list, I have been blogging since 2010-  so around 7 years now. I didn't really have a direction then with what I wanted this blog to focus on, and to be honest, the last 7 years have been just a mish mash of posts from fashion, beauty and recently, motherhood.

Having turned 30 this year, I really feel like I have a better understanding on who I am, and what I would like to share with my audience. In am very passionate about the makeup industry, being a freelance makeup artist, as well as a strong interest in fashion and trends. My life in general also revolves around my faith as a Christian, and also as a mother to a toddler. The thing that tends to drive me in most of those areas however, is finding affordable ways to live and indulge.

I blame this bargain hunting thrill on my mother. She would always sniff out a sale and proudly show off her incredible discounts, and this rubbed off on me in a major way.



I love to find affordable alternatives to almost anything. So whether it be finding cheaper dupes for higher end makeup products or shopping in thrift stores for clothing items; to me living in an affordable way allows our family to allocate our budget to other areas in our life such as eating out or going on holidays,

Do I sacrifice by shopping "cheaper" or more thrifty? Defintely not - and that's what I want to share with you on this blog.

So come along for the ride and join in the conversation!!




"Dear Friends, since God loved us, we also ought to love one another" 1 John 4:11

Love Julz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment